The Beit Haggai Treatment Center, directed by clinical psychologist Eitan Gefen, is a roof organization representing and uniting the entire treatment staff. This calming, well‑appointed site, that includes clinics for therapists’ use, provides a pleasant atmosphere for staff and patients alike.
The treatment staff consists of top-level, dedicated professionals, including an educational and clinical psychologist, psychiatrist, social workers, music therapists, therapeutic riding instructor, art therapists and more. The staff’s job is to coordinate all emotional and physical treatment of Beit Haggai students and to work with social service offices and other external authorities.
Each Family Unit has an assigned social worker responsible for addressing the problems that may arise. Youngsters benefit from full-service, individualized therapeutic care from the moment they arrive at the village. Students may select verbal therapy, music therapy or therapeutic riding, in accordance with their respective preferences and needs.
The following programs comprise part of the Beit Haggai therapeutic care program:
- Otzma – violence prevention
- Halamish – preparation for family life
- Addiction Prevention – alcohol, narcotics and the like (in cooperation with the Em Haderekh Program staff)
- Mila (Joint Leadership for Youth) – practical workshops in good citizenship, in cooperation with the Israel Police.
- Yedidim – preparation for IDF service, in cooperation with the Yedidim Association.